Search Bocados del Cielo

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cosas Madrileña


I just finished watching Anthony Bourdain's show, "No Reservations: Madrid" and instantly felt "homesick". I wish I would have known about the innovative gastrobar Le Cabrera when I was there - definitely seems like my kind of place. The Gambas al Ajillo, a pounded shrimp tapa, looked unbelievable as well as the Potato Puree with truffle oil and a coddled egg served in a jar like baby food. The cocktail list is also extensive and even has a section Para Conductores, for the drivers, which has unique drinks such as the Abacxi with pineapple juice, mint, and condensed milk.

While I'm in San Francisco this weekend I will be looking to feed my craving for
jamón and Rioja. If you know of any great places let me know! Por favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment